From the tropical environments of South America, Africa, southeast Asia and the antipodes, through the high humidity atmospheres of the Middle East, and up to the challenging antarctic conditions, Awaken LED lighting provides solutions to aviation engineers, consultants & authorities for all types of domestic and international CAT I, II, II civil and military airfields. A leading global airfield ground lighting (AGL) manufacturer, trainer and installer, providing:
• Airfield ground lighting (AGL)
• Control systems & CCR equipment
• Installation of AGL
• Maintenance & service
• Planning & airfield services
• Project management of global AGL works
About the LUMIAIR 861:
• Elevated edge LED lighting.
• Light Aluminium construction.
• Variable riser height 14" to 30".
• Smooth LED blue glass dome.
• Brilliancy setting 100% down to 0.1%.
• Universal frangible coupling.
• Low watt LED source, 1W at 6.6Amps.
• Long service life at a minimum of 60,000 hours.
Universal LED AGL features:
• Cost savings to a less frequent replacement and reduced maintenance requirements.
• Improve photometric output via direct color rendering – without filters.
• Last CO2 expenditure due to decreased power consumption.
• Lower operating temperature resulting in array & component longevity.
• Reduced whole life cycle costs for new installations (from lower loads and less maintenance).